Our Loving Mother
Official Website
for Nancy Fowler
Daily Reading
Past Messages that fall on Today's Date
Holy Card
Email Us

(Message # 97)
Grave Consequences

Our Loving Mother said: "I'm afraid they are going to block my graces and receive the punishment sooner. There will be grave consequences if graces are blocked. The punishment will not be mitigated."
New Reading

A small sample of testimonies
May 13, 2002 | Supernatural Mainfestation | Cancer Vision | Cancer Healing | Catholic Conversion
Awakened Faith | Deepened Faith | Renewed Faith | Unconditional Love | Marriage Reconciled | Stop and smell the roses

Cancer Vision

     Having lived in Conyers for the last seven years, my family and I have received many graces, but I have never felt compelled to write a personal testimony until now.  This past April, just months after celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, my husband, Richard and I discovered that we were expecting.   At the age of forty-nine, this news was a bit of a shock to us.  After the initial shock wore off, we began to tell our family and friends and to ask for their prayers.  I was scheduled to have an ultrasound at my second doctor’s appointment.  Richard went with me and we were anxious to see our baby and hear the heartbeat for the first time.  What the technician found was that I was not pregnant.  I had something very rare called a molar pregnancy.  There was no baby in my uterus, just a mass of cells.  I had surgery to remove the mass on Sunday, May 6. 

     After the surgery the mass of cells was sent to a lab for biopsy because in some cases a molar pregnancy can be cancerous.  Fortunately no cancer cells were found, but I was required to have weekly blood tests measuring the HCG levels to make sure that the cells were not continuing to multiply.  The tests were taken at the hospital and the results were to be sent to my doctor. 

     On Thursday, May 31, I had the third weekly blood test.  Later that day I was speaking to Nancy Fowler on the phone about a completely unrelated matter when Nancy interrupted saying, “I am having a vision.”  She began to describe what she was seeing.   Something appeared on her ceiling.  She said it looked like bacteria at first.  Then she realized what she saw were cells and they were multiplying very rapidly.  She said that there must have been millions of cells descending from the ceiling and filling the air, growing rapidly before her eyes and coming within a few inches of the front of her body.  She was frightened by what she was seeing and she began to cast it out, but the vision remained.  She continued to pray for understanding and the vision finally ended.  As we hung up the phone, we were both kind of shaken and unsure about this vision. 

     On Sunday, June 3, my sister, Pat had called and left a message on my answering machine.  My Mother was dying of pulmonary fibrosis, and had taken a turn for the worst.  We quickly packed the car and headed for New Jersey.  Somewhere along the way I realized that I had started to bleed.  We arrived in New Jersey before dawn on Monday morning. When I reached my doctor in Georgia, they told me to go to the emergency room immediately. 

     At the hospital, the doctor did blood work and ordered another ultrasound.  The ultrasound showed that the mass of cells in my uterus had continued to grow over the last four weeks.  The weekly blood tests that I had in Georgia showed that my blood levels had been rising over the past two weeks. The rising HCG levels in my blood were an indication that the cells were growing again.  This was a serious, life-threatening situation. 

     I did not know what was happening in my body, but Jesus did.  Amazingly, the cells that Jesus showed Nancy on her ceiling on Thursday, the day of my last blood test in Georgia, were the cells that were multiplying out of control in my uterus. Nancy and I didn’t realize it on Thursday, but the first thing I thought of when the doctor explained what was happening was Nancy’s vision.  Jesus was showing Nancy that my life was in danger.

    After an emergency hysterectomy I began to undergo chemotherapy which lasted for four months.  While this form of growth responds well to chemotherapy, this was not the case for me.  It was not until my husband began to sprinkle and bless me with Holy Water from the well in Nancy’s backyard that my HCG levels returned to normal.      

    On September 28, 200l I had my last chemotherapy treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in New York.  I arrived home to celebrate my 50th birthday with my    family in Conyers on September 30.  God has blessed us to be part of the most faithful prayer community whose love and prayers carried me through this very difficult trial.  I was given the grace to experience personally what Jesus has told Nancy, that Jesus is the Living Son of God who loves us and cares for each of us everyday, in every way, wherever we are, if we just trust in His Love.

Cindy Pfundstein
Conyers, Georgia

Messages © 2003-2016 George Collins. All rights reserved.
© 1999-2016 Marco Napoli. All rights reserved.